Thursday, June 7, 2012

Day 7!

Hi guys! I haven't written in a while and I'm sorry, but I'm not sorry to say week 1 is almost over! I am super excited and feeling good! At the moment I am very hungry...I took my supplements and am waiting til 12 so I can eat! I did stray from the menu a little which I'm sure isn't the best, but it just is not possible for me to find time to cook all these meals in my tiny "kitchen" and I've run out of room in my minuscule fridge. So I have been improvising and using left overs and such...in week 2 I become a VEGAN! Never thought I would EVER say that! I am so looking forward to the sweet potato red pepper bisque. I hear it is delicious :) I have a feeling I'll come back to that recipe often. It just sounds so good!

So the past few days I have been feeling good...waking up with more energy than normal and I haven't weighed myself, but I doubt I've lost a huge amount of weight. I am not looking forward to the Detox supplement...yucky brown powder that apparently tastes spicy! AHH! You mix it with water and have to take it 3 times a DAY for a whole week! I'm sure I'll be "detoxing" my body well if you know what I mean. HA!

Okay, I have to work now...speaking of work it's hard to concentrate sometimes because my head seems to be a bit cloudy...I think its the hunger...my stomach must be huge because it still hasn't shrunk! Water, water, water all day long...water is so boring!

Bye for real! 7 days down, 14 to go (almost) woo hoo! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment