Saturday, June 2, 2012

Day two, part two!

Hi guys! It's late and I'm sleepy! Not too much to say about today. It was a super fun afternoon! Spent it with my cousin Joe and friend Jeff (we played some shooting game then Mario Party!) later, after she got off work, Ina joined us. We hung out in laguna a bit then went back to their place in South Laguna. They cooked and ate dinner with me which was SO nice! :) company is fun especially when they don't mind eating what you are!

Today's menu:

Lunch...salad, chicken breast and my dressing. Eating chicken with my salad was AMAZING! I snacked today! Had an apple and a tablespoon of peanut butter! YUM! Dinner...vegan taco and steamed kale (YUCK!) I don't really like kale at all...at least not steamed. The lemon juice and salt made it tolerable.

It's 11 now and I am starting to get a bit hungry! The hardest thing so far has been knowing you can't eat anything else when your meals are done, oh and being around Joe and Jeff drinking yummy beverages and eating delicious snacks! It's all mental! As Joe would say, "Hunger is a manifestation of the mind!"

Day 2 down, 19 to go!

Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment