Monday, June 4, 2012

Day four!

Can't believe it's already been 4 days! Today was much better! I mixed my nasty green stuff with cranberry juice today and it wasn't as bad! Still not good...and something about the juice made the little granules more noticeable. YUCK! Haha oh well, to health!

Anyway, I ate peanut butter as my snack today because I was driving home from work and SO hungry! Hahaha do what you gotta do! Then I got home...did a lot of dishes...then got them dirty again. Le sigh. Tonight's dinner was veggie stir fry and quinoa. That stuff is okay I guess...a little bland for my liking, but not terrible. The best part about tonight's dinner was eating it in the movie theater! Hahaha Jeff and I went to see Snow White and the Huntsman which was very, very good!

It's tough to plan your life around food. Luckily I haven't missed any supplements or meals (I would die of I missed a meal haha)! I think it's only uphill from here...4 days down and only 17 to go! :)

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment