Friday, June 8, 2012

DAY 8!

The start of week 2 and as of right now at 3:49pm I am feeling GOOD! Up until now it's been a bit rocky...I was feeling dizzy and when I was standing/walking I almost felt like I was going to fall over. ODD! But now all is well! I just took Alkalinize and it's getting easier! Detox is GROSS. I did it with water this morning and literally threw up. This afternoon I added a bit of cranberry juice and it was tolerable...hopefully that gets easier as I will be doing it THREE times a day! Yikes!

Had salad for lunch and it was really good...dinner tonight is brown rice and pinto beans, green beans and zucchini. YUM! :)

I think it's all up hill from here and I'm excited to see what my body does with this in the next 2 weeks and on! I know that this is going to be a totally life changing thing...my eating habits will be completely different, for the better! I am beginning to see why this is such a highly recommended cleanse and I'm really glad I decided to do it and am sticking to it!

3 weeks is a long, long time and I can say I will be happy when it is over. I think the thing I'll enjoy the most is eating when I want to eat...if I get hungry at 1:30 and I already ate lunch I can have some berries or an apple and it will be OKAY! I will never take food freedom for granted again!

8th day (almost) done and only 13 more to go!

OH YEAH, IT'S FRIDAYYYYY! Happy weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment